The Coming Home Concert is a benefit event to support the extraordinary work of the Ignatian Spirituality Project.
The Ignatian Spirituality Project offers men and women who are homeless and in recovery from addiction the opportunity to change their lives. Ignatian spirituality and Ignatian retreats are an effective and important resource in laying a foundation of hope which can lead to further and long-lasting transformation.
Since its founding in 1998 the ISP’s network has grown to almost 30 cities across the US and Canada and includes over 800 volunteers serving over 2,000 retreatants through over 200 retreats each year.
Our Five-Fold Approach:
- We offer retreats inspired by Ignatian Spirituality to those who are homeless and seeking recovery.
- We form teams with men and women who are homeless in order to conduct Ignatian retreats, offer witness, and provide spiritual companionship.
- We reach out to new cities to build and form retreat teams to offer our programs.
- We seek to further our established national network of dedicated volunteers to respond to the spiritual needs of those who are homeless.
- We collaborate with communities and agencies working to end the injustice of homelessness.